(MON)DAY #13 Let's Be Honest

Friday 5 June 2015


When I started on my (MON)DAY journey, I never thought that it would be easy or that I'd be able to commit to every thing that we shared. Still, having checkpoints and a chance to reflect on what I have managed to do (and what I didn't) seemed like a great idea and great way to pat ourselves on the back and say, "Well done, you did make a change!".

In the spirit of being honest, here's our progress report.

Like you, we failed on some, succeeded on others and performed mediocrely sometimes.

But that's ok. It's all a journey anyway and we're only human (which is also why we haven't been posting. Sorry!). I hope our honest sharing about our progress will help you on your journey too.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A little spark of madness © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger