(Mon)day #1: My Day

Sunday 8 February 2015

Mondays.
The sound of which, when I really, really didn’t like where I was working, always struck fear in my heart. I would be filled with immeasurable dread, a terrible feeling that ruined my Sunday, my start of the week and is something I’m sure many can relate to.


‘Mon’ loosely translates to ‘My’ in French, and the (Mon)day = My Day series is our attempt to dispel some of those Monday blues away, by shifting our perspective. We’re turning this typically morose day on its head and declaring “This is my life, this is My Day. I’m taking it back and I’m using it for ME.”


We hope to help kick off your week on a great note, by turning the focus inward and on how we can or do take steps, big or small, to make our lives the kind that we wouldn’t want or need to run away from.


To start, the Holstee Manifesto is a powerful piece that I think really captures the spirit of this.
Know someone who might need or appreciate this? You can get a sixpack of Holstee Manifesto cards from its makers for $30. You could also share this via email, but I’m old-fashioned and think a hand-written note is always much nicer.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A little spark of madness © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger